Tuesday 5 September 2017

Check my blog out!!!!

Heyy, so this is just an introduction.. no Mays not my real name - it's my very odd nick name, you'll get used to it! I am 17 years old and I absolutely love sports and preforming arts and if you haven't realised yet... i'm also a very weird person, I like to call it being unique 😂, aannyyyywayyyy I actually don't know what to post on here yet so sorry if it sounds like i'm blabbing on about nothing but I am still thinking of what content to post.. not a smart move, let me know what type of things you want me to post whether that is a discussion or response to anything or maybe even the most interesting thing iv'e done in my week, I will list a few ideas and you guys comment and let me know what you would enjoy reading.

-Discussion on any topics
-What I have been up to during the week
-Poems
-Daily quotes

...And if you have any other suggestions which i haven't included, please let me know!!!! ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just the start!

As you can see I am new to this blogging site so please stick around my page for a bit, so I hope my blog isn’t too boring!!!!! Anyway I’m ...